Improving Results, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Online Courses
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) is one of the most significant economic reforms implemented by the Government of India in recent years. The Code establishes a time-limited process for the resolution of insolvency as well as a method for maximizing the value of assets.
The Code has opened up new career avenues for law students, lawyers, CAs, CSs, etc.
Bettering Results (BR) is here to help you gain detailed knowledge and understanding from a theoretical and practical perspective with the help of top IBC lawyers and leading insolvency professionals.
Through this Certificate Course and Mentoring Program on “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016” starting July 2, 2022, we intend to provide participants with in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge on various aspects insolvency laws, the concept and procedure of insolvency. resolution process, historical context and emphasis on basic concepts, creditors’ committee, resolution plan, etc.
The best part is that there will be career counseling sessions to help you chart your roadmap to a successful career with IBC.
TOP MENTORS FOR THIS COURSE:
1. Ms. Misha, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
2. Mr. Saurav Panda, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
3. Mr. Bishwajit Dubey, partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
4. Dr. Savan Godiawala, Partner and Insolvency Practitioner, Deloitte
5. Mr. Sandeep Bajaj, Managing Partner, PSL Advocates & Solicitors
6. Mr. Raghuram Cadambi, Barrister, Karnataka High Court
7. Mr. Akaant Mittal, lawyer
1. History of the enactment of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and BLRC.
2. Introduction to the corporate insolvency resolution process.
3. Drafting of requests filed for the opening of the CIRP under Article 7, 9 or 10.
4. Admission order and moratorium in detail.
5. Role of the resolution professional in the CIRP
5. Verification of claims filed by various creditors.
6. Writing the resolution plan
7. Implementation of the resolution plan and satisfaction of the conditions precedent.
8. Evaluation of the social debtor
9. Pre-packaging under IBC
10. Cross-border insolvency under the IBC
11. Treatment of personal guarantors under the IBC
12. Career counseling sessions
1. SESSIONS ONLY ON WEEKENDS
2. Live and interactive sessions with mentors
3. Q&A session with mentors
4. Registration accessible for 1 year
5. Practical missions & feedback from experts
6. Leaving certificate
7. INTERNSHIP RECOMMENDATION TO TOP PERFORMERS AT MENTORS DISCRETION
DEVOTION OF TIME
4-5 hours per weekend
LINKEDIN PAGE LINK:
Interested persons can also reach us at contact
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact number: +917252919181
Applications are open to law students, legal practitioners, insolvency professionals, CAs, CSs and anyone interested in learning more about Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 in India and in the world.
Registration deadline: June 27, 2022